Back to Top
Click Fins 1 inch Rainbow River Surfing for Surf and SUP Paddleboard 25mm Curved fin Slide Over Rocks Reef Whitewater (Black (4 fins))
- 1″ Minimal FLEX PLASTIC stabilizer rainbow shape fins (25mm 50-50 even foil = both sides are identical = use in any fin box), budget friendly, great classic river or shallow reef shape foil with minimal flex to reduce harm to board and rider, others and still holds a lot of performance for such a small fin!
- FOR all INFLATABLE SUP and SURFBOARD that take Click Fins. Fits any brand with the universal “Click Fin” Fin box! (contact us if you’re not sure))
- FITS ALL SUP & SURF BRANDS using the CLICK FINS brand fin mounting system fin boxes (check image for exact dimensions) Please choose Color and Number of fins you need
- GREAT FOR SURFER AND ADVANCED SUP : surf dumping shore breaks, shallow reefs, slide over river rocks. On your SUP or Surfboard : challenge white water, low level streams, rocky river runs and fly fish in shallow lakes. OR lend it to a friend , with piece of mind knowing it’s safer compared to larger fiberglass or carbon fin alternatives!
- COMPATIBLE WITH fin grub screws that are NOT included with this fin, but are included with your board be used to lock the fins tight when surfing or hitting high grade white water, Advanced user features : grub screw “tear out” design = save your fin box, Fin has an overhang tail – slide over rocks forward or backward!
Reblogged 3 years ago from www.amazon.com